♠⇐20 HUSTLING SKILLS⇒♠
“Many have dreams, but few choose to wake up and work hard enough to make them real.” – Unknown
And here’s 20 skills you can use to be successful in any kind of hustle:
- BUY low, SELL high.
- SUPPLY must meet DEMAND (sell what people WANT).
- REWARD repeat customers.
- REWARD referrals (“word of mouth” is the best advertisement).
- DON’T do “credit”
- Get out and GRIND like your LIFE depends on it.
- Scared MONEY don’t make MONEY.
- If it’s legal, ADVERTISE.
- SELL your product like YOU believe in it.
- Don’t get discouraged when you don’t sell.
- DIVERSIFY your products (so you won’t “suffer” in a drought).
- Find a market that WORKS for you,
- Tell people what they want to hear, but don’t lie.
- DEVELOP a reputation for “honesty” and “dependability”.
- Be AVAILABLE whenever people need your services.
- The EARLY bird GETS the worm.
- Offer VOLUME DISCOUNTS (the more they buy, the less they pay).
- WORK your way up the food chain (go from “retailing” to “wholesaling”).
- REINVENT YOUR PROFITS, instead of wasting it.
- He who WORKS like a slave, eats like a KING.
You can find more on the principles of true hustling in Hotep’s book: “The Hustler’s 10 Commandments: A Collection of Corporate Best Practices, Ancient Wisdom, and Guerrilla Tactics for Today’s Independent Minded Entrepreneur.” (www.HustleUniversity.org)
“You either look inward or outward for what you want.” -Unknown